We’re going to be open Monday through Thursday from 12pm to 8pm this week (we’ll be closed Christmas Day, on Friday).
Our supply of built Flying Pigeon bicycles is pretty low – so if you want to swing by and snag a Flying Pigeon, please give us a call and we’ll arrange to build one for you. It takes us a few hours to properly assemble a Flying Pigeon. Give us a day, and we will all be very happy.
Along with our supply of Flying Pigeon bicycles, we also have:
- a whole line-up of Batavus bicycles;
- three Pashleys;
- Gazelle bicycles;
- one Flying Pigeon bakfiets;
- a bunch o’ beach cruisers;
- baskets and bags from Basil;
- frame locks from AXA
- baby seats from Bobike (Bobike Jr., Maxi, Maxi+, and Junior);
and loads of other stuff!
Our Gold Line Ticket sale is still running strong (bring in a Metro Pass, Ticket, or TAP card and save hundreds on our bikes) until the end of the year.